Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 1--I don't do giving up

I'm not a big fan of giving up things I like.  But really, who is.  And really, if I didn't mind giving up yummy foods and stuff, I probably wouldn't be in the position I am, right?!?!  BUUTTT....When I lost a bunch of weight last year, I had a ton of success with not giving up my favorite foods.  Just having less, or finding ways to modify them so that they were still yummy, but not so much bad for me.  So that is my focus this time around too.  But man....once you fall off the wagon, and boy, did I ever!  It is so hard to get back on.....baby steps.....

Breakfast day one.....2 slices of french toast made with high fiber bread.  I always use skim milk and fresh, farm grown eggs.  French toast isn't my favorite, but it's a simple breakfast, filling, and with skim milk, isn't highly bad calorically.

Back to writing down everything I eat....knowing I have to account for it sure takes the fun out of eating naught stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment